- 72 Bedroom Care Home providing residential and domestic care
- Turn Key development
- Pre-Construction consultation
- Commissioning and registration
- Traditional 2-storey building
- Completed in October 2018
Four Acres, opened in October 2018 and is a 72-bedroom luxury residential care home development situated in the village of Studley, close to the town of Redditch.
Four Acres has been recently developed benefiting from a thoughtful design and completed to the highest specification. Four Acres care home in Studley has been specially developed with a modern finish, creating a spacious and homely assisted living facility perfectly suited to accommodate seniors seeking an exclusive residential offering – a top Warwickshire care home, formally owned by Warwickshire County Council.